The Skokie Police Department announced its late-night plans for the 2012 Labor Day “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over/Click It or Ticket” initiative.
Several DUI roadside safety checkpoints and increased patrols will take place in the early morning hours during the Labor Day period.
The dates, times, and locations of these checkpoints are as follows:
- Friday, August 17 – 18, 2012, 11:15 p.m. – 3:15 a.m.,
- 8700 Skokie Blvd, Skokie IL
- This is at Skokie Boulevard, Dempster, and Niles Center Road stoplight
- Saturday, August 18 – 19, 2012, 11:15 p.m. – 3:15 a.m.,
- 8700 McCormick Blvd, Skokie IL
- At the intersection of Dempster and McCormick.
- Friday, August 24 – 25, 2012, 11:15 p.m. – 3:15 a.m.,
- 5005 Dempster St., Skokie IL
- At the Yellow Line Station between Niles Center Road and Gross Point Road.
- Sunday, September 02 – 03, 2012, 11:15 p.m. – 3:15 a.m.,
- 5200 Touhy Ave, Skokie IL
- Right off the Westbound Touhy Exit from I-94 near the Baskin-Robbins/Dunkin Donuts.
Vijay Sharma operates The Law Office of Vijay R. Sharma based in Skokie, Illinois.
Vijay Sharma is a Skokie DUI Attorney and Skokie Criminal Attorney practicing in Cook, Lake, and DuPage County.
You can call him directly at (847)337-2716 or email at VSharma@VRSLegal.com.
Mr. Sharma is a former prosecutor in Cook County and a former College Professor, and full-time trial attorney.
All postings on this site are informational only and do not constitute legal advice. It doesn’t create an attorney-client relationship, but you can create it by having a conversation about your case with me.